Saturday, October 13, 2012

Stevie J Denies Kissing Lil' Wayne On The Lips: Who Did Lil' Wayne Kiss Then?

Canon EOS 7D 18.0MP Digital SLR Camera - Body Only - Digital SLR (Google Affiliate Ad)A video went viral on YouTube Monday of Lil Wayne allegedly kissing “Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta” star Stevie J. But Stevie J has come forward to lay the allegations to rest.

"I'm in Los Angeles getting that bread working on this Rihanna project, this Mariah project," Stevie J told "The Morning Riot Show," as he is also a music producer. "I been doing this [sic], screwing chicks, telling lies and selling pies... "

Meanwhile, the controversial video was taken in Miami at Club Liv.  It shows Lil’ Wayne onstage performing after stopping briefly to allegedly kiss a man on the lips.

According to Vibe magazine, the person seen on stage with Lil’ Wayne is actually a deejay who also goes by the name Stevie J, and is a part of Lil’ Wayne’s label YMCMB.

"I leave kissing guys to them other guys," Stevie J added.

The kiss should come as no surprise to Lil’ Wayne fans.

The rapper infamously kissed Cash Money Records head honcho Birdman on the lips in 2006.

Birdman defended the act, saying "That's my son, ya heard me," to radio DJ Tim Westwood. Lil’ Wayne is not actually Birdman’s son, however.

"If he was right here, I'd kiss him again. I kiss my daughter, my other son, I mean, you have children? Well, if you did you'd understand what I meant with it. I just think people took that too far man. That's my son. I'll do it again tomorrow, I'll kill for him. Ride and die for him," Birdman added.



HERE'S THE LINK TO THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE..TAKE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF!!
#REAL OR FAKE??.. #LET ME KNOW??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIcHLEkNsVA&feature=player_embedded



The blogs are making a commotion over a video circulating the Internet that appears to show reality TV star Stevie J sharing an intimate kiss with rapper Lil Wayne. The video was uploaded to YouTube.com, and the user who uploaded it indicated that the video was shot at Club Liv on South Beach.
Canon T3i 18.0MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm IS Lens - Digital (Google Affiliate Ad)Twisted Metal - PS3 - PS3 Games (Google Affiliate Ad)Twisted Metal - PS3 - PS3 Games (Google Affiliate Ad)


No comments:

Post a Comment