Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lil Wayne Says He's Been Researching Barack Obama & Mitt Romney

Lil Wayne Says He's Been Researching Barack Obama & Mitt Romney
Even though he can't vote, Lil Wayne is educating himself about the presidential candidates.
Lil Wayne might not be able to vote in the upcoming election, but that doesn't mean he's uninterested in politics. During an interview with MTV News, Weezy said that he's been brushing up on Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, stating that while he doesn't support one over the other, he's keeping up with their stances so he knows what to expect when the victor is decided.
"Leaning one way? No, I'm not. I'm not leaning towards no one only because I can't. I can't vote, unfortunately, I'm an ex-con. I did follow it, I am paying attention to it and me following it meaning I kinda did my research on who both of these people were because that's all I can do from a personal standpoint. I can't vote, so all I can do is figure out who these people are and whoever you guys choose, at least I know a little bit about them."
Wayne is prohibited from voting due to his conviction on a 2007 gun charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment