Thursday, October 25, 2012

Nelly Says He Is "Hurt" By Tour Bus Raid

Nelly Says He Is "Hurt" By Tour Bus Raid
Nelly says the drug and gun bust in his tour bus was "alarming" and "baffling."
On October 11, law enforcement officials pulled over Nelly's tour bus and found heroin, more than 10 pounds of marijuana, and a load .45 caliber handgun.
An employee on the bus, Brian Keith Jones, was arrested, and Nelly released a statement claiming he had nothing to do with the matter.
In an interview with MTV News, Nelly gave his thoughts on the matter. "I think it's always alarming. I think in this case it's really alarming when you find yourself in a situation that you didn't put yourself in," he told MTV News on Tuesday (October 23). "That's the only thing that I think is baffling, and I think that's the part that hurts the most."
"You work so hard to achieve certain things, and it's not the consequence that hurts you the most, [it's] the perception," explained Nelly.
The St. Louis rapper elaborated on what he meant with regards to his public perception. "For 14 years, I made my perception what I wanted to make my perception and now my perception may be slightly changed," he said. "Not because of what I did, but because of what someone else did and I think that's the part that hurts you the most."

No comments:

Post a Comment